This section includes the most frequently asked questions and answers to them.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, please feel free to ask your question.
- Why am I not displayed in the Rankings?
If you didn't execute any trading operation on your trading account over the past 30 days, then you won't be displayed in the Rankings.
- Does TeleTrade charge any commission on the profit?
Yes, it does. The commission is 35%.
- What does 'trade copying' mean exactly?
Trade copying, under TeleTrade Invest, is an automatic replication of all trades executed online by the Trader on his/her own trading account onto the Investor Account. The Investor can disable the current copying at any moment, select another trader or continue trading on their own.
- Why didn't I (Trader) receive my commission after quitting the project?
A commission is paid out if the following conditions are met: the Trader must execute at least 15 trades held open for at least one hour (or the amount of closed trades, whether in profit or losses, must be at least 25 pips) from the beginning of the period. If these conditions are not met, then the Trader will not receive his/her commission on copied trades.
- When does commission is paid out to the Trader and on what terms?
Settlements with the Trader and payment of commissions based on the results of trades copied to the Investor's Account are all carried out on Saturday night. In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- positions opened by the Trader and those replicated onto the Investor's Account must be closed;
- the Trader must execute at least 15 trades (each trade must be held open for at least one hour, or the amount of the closed position, whether in profit or loss, must be at least 25 pips).
- How is the yield calculated?
In TeleTrade Invest, the yield is calculated per every trading day, taking into consideration the account balance, deposit and withdrawal of funds in/from the account.
- I'm a Trader. How many Investors can get linked (connected) to me?
In the beginning, after joining TeleTrade Invest, every Trader gets a minimum limit of 400 Investors that can be linked to the Trader. To expand this limit, you need to get a bigger score. 1 score point = 2 Investors.
- I'm a Trader. Based on my trading performance, I dropped out of the Rankings. Will the Investors linked to my trading account disconnect from me?
After dropping out of the Rankings, the Investor's Account can only be disconnected from the Trader if there is no money left in the account, or if the Investor makes his/her own decision to disconnect from the Trader.
- Can I deposit my account from my other trading account?
Yes, you can. Within one Client Login, you are able to make instant transfers to your own accounts.
- I'm an Investor. My account has disconnected from the Trader's Account. What shall I do?
The Investor's Account can be disconnected automatically if it no longer has the minimum amount required for opening a position. In which case, the Investor needs to deposit his/her account. Another reason might be that: the Trader quit from TeleTrade Invest. You can check this by looking through the Rankings.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.